• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

Half time summary:

Wing is rubbish

Coulson and Spence aren’t wingers

Gibson has played an absolute blinder these last 2 years. Warnock is now being lauded for something Pulis was slated for 2 years ago. 

Please please please put on some attacking players!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

Tavernier putting so much effort in offensively and defensively.

Just hoping we can maintain this work rate for the 90mins as were closing down them in the final 3rd extremely quickly. We could always put dijksteel/mcnair into midfield to bring off wing and drop wood into the defence.

Toney getting frustrated and dropping deep.

Would love to see Warnock show attacking intent in final 20mins with Roberts and Britt because I think they have been extremely poor. 

8 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

I think they're both not good enough for this level. They're being played because we don't have the transfer department to build a proper team, so we're playing what we have. Think that about sums it up. Nowhere near the quality for the Championship.

I think that's harsh based on the fact they're both being played out of position. Neither of them have played in their actual positions this season as far as I can remember, Coulson has only recently got into the team after an early appearance at right-wing back and is playing left-wing. Spence has been wing-back or winger as we've either played 3 at the back or Dijksteel naturally moves out to full-back given how well he's playing.

Both players came into the team last year and made a name for themselves playing in their natural positions.

• Like 1