oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Brentford v Boro 0-0

Now on that occasion, Spence does his job and Coulson doesn't. Such a good chance if Coulson takes it properly. Still, I wouldn't expect any of our full-backs to take that properly.

They should be 1-0 up, luckily for us they're not. What an opportunity.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Every football manager players eyes light up as they furiously scout South American regens.
    • Tav's injury has probably heightened the need for some creative flair needing to be added to the squad. Am I the only one that is wondering if it's the boots that Tav is wearing that is causing him to slip? The Ground staff didn't have a normal summer to reseed or relay the pitch or whatever they normally do but lets face it the Riverside pitch is still light years ahead of many if not most at this level. I didn't see Spurs or Man City players slipping any more than their lesser opponents in the cup. Come to think of it I didn't notice Blackburn players slipping much either. He seems to be wearing these laceless Mutator Predator boots (happy to be corrected) if my eyesight is not deceiving me. Are they also the same boots that Marcus Browne was wearing? If so that is two players down due to footwear as much as the state of the pitch. About time NW issued them with good old fashioned brown boots as I used to call them with real "men's" studs! Meanwhile we are now scouring for loans and additional wages that the Club can ill afford.
    • The new work permit rules will make it harder to sign European players but it will now be easier to sign players from outside the EU.
    • That's really sad. I think for the forseeable future we can't really buy top-level proven championship players. So we have to rely on international and young unproven players. I was a little bit worried last season when our new signing like Bola, Dijkstell and Browne did not deliever. I'm much more positive about the future this season, I think we have a solid squad now. If we do some smart transfers next season can be great.
    • Coulson has been well and truly frozen out since he gave that penalty away and I have a feeling Spence will be getting the stick after not tracking his man for the Blackburn goal.