oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Norwich 0-1

1 hour ago, ErimusFootball said:

Would be buzzing with a point, they've managed to keep hold of some of their best players and there's always a "typical Boro" worry with Hugill and Gibbo playing for them. 

They have but they are also only three points ahead of us with them having had an easy start than we have arguably.  They've got a better squad than us I think it's fair to say that but a couple of seasons ago we had a better squad than most and it didn't help us much in the end.  I think we should be expecting something from this game.

• Like 1
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Comes across as the sort of lad that when he sees a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel is convinced its on the front of an express train

My interpretation of the remark was that he expects defeat for Norwich.  As do so many of us...

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

This game may suit us sit back soak up all the pressure and bang nick a goal on the counter attack. Norwich scare me less than Brentford attacking wise and we shut them down kinda easily. So confident in another cleansheet just about us managing to score on a corner or swift counter. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Comes across as the sort of lad that when he sees a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel is convinced its on the front of an express train

IF we go behind DON'T get on the players backs....Oh wait 

Knock your knockers Marv and score a goal today!

Finally we are here after a wait that seemed to have been at least a fortnight it's ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee dddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

Come on Boro do your stuff

Beat the Norwich and make them feel rough!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Knock your knockers Marv and score a goal today!

Finally we are here after a wait that seemed to have been at least a fortnight it's ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee dddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

Come on Boro do your stuff

Beat the Norwich and make them feel rough!

Wonderful poetry Alan 👍