• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Roberts for Johnson and for me that’s our best 11. Maybe morsey aswell, but the him and the 3 others in the middle have all been great this season. 

Our best 11? I’m not really sure how they are lining up? There seems to be a lot of defenders in there. Is it 5 at the back? In which case where is Johnson playing if Bola is left wing back. If it’s 4 at the back where is Spence playing? Doesn’t seem very balanced to me. Certainly nothing like our best 11. 

im guessing having looked some more it must be Johnson in the front 3 and Tav in the midfield 3 in a 4-3-3. Hard to see how it works any other way. 

7 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Our best 11? I’m not really sure how they are lining up? There seems to be a lot of defenders in there. Is it 5 at the back? In which case where is Johnson playing if Bola is left wing back. If it’s 4 at the back where is Spence playing? Doesn’t seem very balanced to me. Certainly nothing like our best 11. 

im guessing having looked some more it must be Johnson in the front 3 and Tav in the midfield 3 in a 4-3-3. Hard to see how it works any other way. 

Spence and Johnson will be wingers, I feel.

Spence has spent most of his time as one under Warnock.

8 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Spence is a winger under Warnock now. It's likely Spence & Johnson flanking the striker.

Want to see a good performance from Marv today. A little worried that we will only see him and Spence defending against their full-backs, though. Need to catch them on the break if we can and Johnson at least has the pace to do that. Whether he has any of the other attributes is for him to prove once again.

Also, guaranteed Hugill goal.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Want to see a good performance from Marv today. A little worried that we will only see him and Spence defending against their full-backs, though. Need to catch them on the break if we can and Johnson at least has the pace to do that. Whether he has any of the other attributes is for him to prove once again.

Also, guaranteed Hugill goal.

I like to be positive.. So I would rather think Hugill misses a penna today, cause that was what made 80 % of his goals for us