• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Our best 11? I’m not really sure how they are lining up? There seems to be a lot of defenders in there. Is it 5 at the back? In which case where is Johnson playing if Bola is left wing back. If it’s 4 at the back where is Spence playing? Doesn’t seem very balanced to me. Certainly nothing like our best 11. 

im guessing having looked some more it must be Johnson in the front 3 and Tav in the midfield 3 in a 4-3-3. Hard to see how it works any other way. 

Yeah that’s why I said Roberts for Johnson. Then it’s the usual 5 at the back. With Roberts in behind Akpom. Spence and Bola as the wingbacks.

Just now, SmogDane said:

Anyone think we will see NW use more than 2 subs today?

Five subs rule 

Roberts?

Will Watmore get a cameo?

Think it depends what position we're in later on in the game. Attacking subs, may as well if we're losing, might as well bring Roberts and Watmore on either side if he's concerned about our width as he's just said on the radio. If we're winning, Wood or Hall could come on for Paddy given his international exploits and any number of fitness based subs could be made if we're winning well.