oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Norwich 0-1

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Norwich have started strongly.

Close effort then.

Thats why I'll be happy if we can get a point from this. This is one of those games where I won't mind if Warnock prioritises not losing over winning.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

Bit disappointed with the team as we couldn’t  play a more defensive team if we tried could we?  Maybe Morsy in for Tav but that’s about it and he isn’t available. Still, we are playing Bayern Munich I suppose.  Got to keep the work rate up throughout the game setting up like this and completely stifle them.

2 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

You always post these right after I've paid £10 to watch the game damn it!

Well at least you'll be getting the "live" stream. Mine are usually a couple of minutes behind. 😉

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Bola appears to be following Buendia across the pitch the way he did with Harvey Elliott the other week.

Warnock seems to like trying to mark opposition "danger men" out of the game. If it works I won't complain.

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Warnock seems to like trying to mark opposition "danger men" out of the game. If it works I won't complain.

Yeah I mean Elliott had been involved in a few goals before they played us and got nothing against us. Dijksteel also appears to be following a man across the pitch, too.

• Like 1

Egh, he's looking for that Spence there. If he goes forward and stumbles after the challenge and tries to get the ball in, he might actually win something. Couple of stepovers and falling over at the lightest touch... well, this is the Championship and the refs are generally not very good but to say he'd be lucky to win that is an understatement.