• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

I've watched it several times. It definitely isn't clear. Zendens is far more obvious when you watch it

It’s very clear. Look at the angle of his left foot and where the ball would go if it doesn’t hit his other foot.  

Just now, Changing Times said:

It’s very clear. Look at the angle of his left foot and where the ball would go if it doesn’t hit his other foot.  

Also look at the position of his right foot as his left foot actually hits the ball. Pretty much the full foot is in front of the ball.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Was a bad challenge though either way. It’s a shame we have no ambition to really try and change the flow of the game however. 

Yeah that's the frustrating thing, I can see the logic of bringing Coulson and Folarin on, as they are outlets to escape the pressure. But why couldn't we try and ask questions of Norwich rather than just accepting we'll be under pressure for the duration.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Honestly can't believe this is the 2nd time the refs have cost us points. By ruling out a legimate goal that would of stood with VAR

It wouldn't! Maddening this, absolutely maddening.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm not sure its very clear. To me it looks like he slips and that changes the angle of his left foot. Might be wrong but its certainly not very clear.