• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Can we bring on another sub? I thought you could only make 5 subs across 3 changes? Just heard lads on the radio talking about bringing on someone for Bola after he took a knock there and I'm pretty sure if it's as it was last season that we are done with subs.

I've not seen the 3 changes thing mentioned this time, might be able to just make 5 subs now.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Can we bring on another sub? I thought you could only make 5 subs across 3 changes? Just heard lads on the radio talking about bringing on someone for Bola after he took a knock there and I'm pretty sure if it's as it was last season that we are done with subs.

No idea but if the ref allows it then it has to be allowed doesn’t it as he is in control of the game. 

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Just wanna say if it was Johnson that gave away that stupid penalty, he’d be getting tortured. 

Coulson should get slaughtered for that challenge, it was rubbish and pointless and he was asking for a penalty to be given away. He's still played better overall than Johnson has the time we've known them as players for Boro.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Just wanna say if it was Johnson that gave away that stupid penalty, he’d be getting tortured. 

And rightly so. Same way we all think Coulson a 🔔 🔚 too

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

Can someone please explain to me the difference between Warnock and Pulis? Both disgustingly negative. 

Warnock ball still create more chances. And also warnock ball concede less chances

• Like 1