• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny isn't it?  Fry is playing well, McNair is brilliant apparently and Dijksteel is a 'beast'.  And yet we can't possibly risk playing attacking players in attacking positions ahead of them?  I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I can't believe our unbeaten run has ended through robbery of the REF! More dropped points we should of won if we had Wingers why wasn't this sorted in the transfer window I never know. As if it was and if we brought Bolasie in to set up Britt and Akpom we would be smashing the league. We are so far yet so close to destorying the league it's frustrating

You think we are close to destroying the league?

I can't believe we've had a goal wrongly disallowed today but I think there are more concerning fake points to make. Like how Bettinelli didn't put that chance away in the 1,073rd minute. And why Warnock decided he should send Ronnie Jepson on instead of Patrick Roberts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

all our attackig players are kids really very inconsistent and lack of composure. but that said they did well i thought. they had the best midfield we've seen this season but we matched them, very tight game across the pitch. no side had a dominant area. if we score our penna we win 1-0. fine margins at this level.

3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

What a frustrating second half. The manager of the month curse strikes again!

I tell you its the Riverside, Place was built on an Indian burial site,Can't blame fickle fans 

• Like 1

One of those hugely frustrating games...

Should have been 3 points.

Instead our penalty taker has spaghetti legs and scores illegally and we bring on a sub who can't defend...or tackle...and concedes a pen for good measure.

Boro's toothless-ness in front of goal continues to be our Achilles' heel. Warnock really needs to address this, or we're going to start dropping back down the table.

Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

How is it the refs fault by the way? Rightly ruled our pen out and theirs was stonewall...

Wrongly ruled out our pen, should have sent off their player.

But Norwich were the better team so I'm not too upset.

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Never looked like scoring aside from the penalty, less said about that the better.

Seem to be playing for a 0-0 every week.

i think norwich's last gasp defending on several occasions is what topped us scoring. i weaker side we would have beaten 2/3-0 that game. we played well. but against the strongest side in the league imo.