oneBoro Forum
GrimsbyBoro

Boro vs Norwich 0-1

The second one, I think he's just slipped and he does beat his man. First one was soft, though.

We are so good, then we reach the last third of the pitch and we turn into a really bad pub team

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

He's not very good at crossing, so he rarely does it.

It's very frustrating to watch.

I think he’s just tying to find a better angle to cross it from but then you’ve got to get past your man to do it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

We are so good, then we reach the last third of the pitch and we turn into a really bad pub team

We’re not designed to be good in the final third.  At best we are meant to be opportunistic.

Been pretty impressed with Boro so far.

Even when we're under pressure, we maintain our composure, win the ball back and wait for someone to pass to (usually). Having a decent amount of possession and playing some nice football - though we're not looking too threatening so far.

Some of our hoofed clearances leave a lot to be desired. As does our play in and around the Norwich penalty area, as SmogDane mentioned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Some of those that want forces .... 🎵

Are the same that fluff crosses? 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Some of those that want forces .... 🎵

Are the same that burn crosses?

• Like 1