oneBoro Forum
GrimsbyBoro

Boro vs Norwich 0-1

10 hours ago, Changing Times said:

You can only start with 11 though.  How big does the squad need to be before it's big enough?  The squad isn't massive but we're not being forced to start with kids either, and that's despite having a few injuries.

I think we are fine as long as we dont get any injuries but injuries will begin to kick in so then the strength of squad might be telling.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Is window big enough?

The place is pretty much all window...even Mike Ashley could fit his in there! 😁

MIMA.jpg

Edited by AnglianRed

21 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

The place is pretty much all window...even Mike Ashley could fit his in there! 😁

MIMA.jpg

Hmm.... looks like it would be a tight squeeze

26 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Just stumbled across this on YouTube, get it played to the lads before  kick off tomorrow to inspire us to a 1-0 win 

Not expecting much from this game, so I'll settle for a point now 

42 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Just stumbled across this on YouTube, get it played to the lads before  kick off tomorrow to inspire us to a 1-0 win 

image.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Not expecting much from this game, so I'll settle for a point now 

Yeah I’d take a point too, but ever the eternal optimist 

1 hour ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

We do seem to Excel in these sort of matches, so you never know

Would be buzzing with a point, they've managed to keep hold of some of their best players and there's always a "typical Boro" worry with Hugill and Gibbo playing for them. 

4 hours ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Know what you mean but we are drawing far too many games of late need a win!