oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with a 71 year old man ❤️ There, I said it!

Finally! Nothing to dislike about that whatsoever given what's available. Just hope we win with a good performance now so we don't go back to the same old at the weekend!

Posted Images

The way the results went last night a win is now imperative if we are to keep momentum and belief going. A draw or perish the thought a defeat would be nothing short of disastrous. It does make you wonder "what if" at Blackburn had we seriously went for it. Of course we could have and then equally we could have lost but at some point NW has to start delivering a few wins which means he needs to change things at the sharp end. No better time to do it than tonight against what is currently the worst team in the Championship.

• Like 2

Historically this is the sort of team we struggle against, but it is in our favour that they will not be coming here for a point as only a win benefits them. If we use the pace we have effectively and sit on their danger men, then the odds should be in our favour as I cannot see Warnock settling for a draw in this game. Might not be a big win, but if we can get a goal in the first twenty minutes, their confidence will not be boosted and we won't be on the edge of our seats for 90+ minutes. 2-0 should be possible and anything extra would be great.

2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Historically this is the sort of team we struggle against, but it is in our favour that they will not be coming here for a point as only a win benefits them. If we use the pace we have effectively and sit on their danger men, then the odds should be in our favour as I cannot see Warnock settling for a draw in this game. Might not be a big win, but if we can get a goal in the first twenty minutes, their confidence will not be boosted and we won't be on the edge of our seats for 90+ minutes. 2-0 should be possible and anything extra would be great.

I know what you mean, Rooney scores, suddenly there's 11 men behind the ball an we're up the creek and no paddle,That's my fear

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

I know what you mean, Rooney scores, suddenly there's 11 men behind the ball an we're up the creek and no paddle,That's my fear

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

That would be the "typical Boro" horror show.