oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with a 71 year old man ❤️ There, I said it!

Finally! Nothing to dislike about that whatsoever given what's available. Just hope we win with a good performance now so we don't go back to the same old at the weekend!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Roberts for Spence would be my only definite change.

Though I do think McNair needs a break at some point, and it'll be good to get Morsy back in to.

They train & play for 90 mins some of em wanna do a 50 hour+  week  That,s tired

11 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Possibly the strongest 11 we can put out (who knows what Watmore will be like though) all the positions I think everyone would like to see. 

Great stuff

I’d prob have Akpom ahead of Britt all though nothing much between them. And as you say don’t know what Watmore is like, but yeah it’s the type of side I’ve been wanting to see out out to at least  see what it can do. 

2 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

They train & play for 90 mins some of em wanna do a 50 hour+  week  That,s tired

Yeah, they just sit in their houses until an hour before kick off each week and injuries are for fannies.

That's a ridiculous argument peddled out by people every time.

Fatigue and injuries are a thing that have to be managed 

I'm sure they could play two matches a day every day, it doesn't mean they'd be able to perform well compared to better rested players.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah, they just sit in their houses until an hour before kick off each week and injuries are for fannies.

It's a ridiculous argument peddled out by people every time.

Fatigue and injuries are a thing that have to be managed 

Oh I dint know they sat in their houses till an hour before kick off...Pardon me

6 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I’d prob have Akpom ahead of Britt all though nothing much between them. And as you say don’t know what Watmore is like, but yeah it’s the type of side I’ve been wanting to see out out to at least  see what it can do. 

I think he's trying to rotate Akpom and Assombalonga.  No more than a few games in a row for either of them.