oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

1 minute ago, ABH said:

I don’t get only naming 8 subs. Might as well name one of the young lads for the experience even if he’s never going to come on

Message to Gibson, is that.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with a 71 year old man ❤️ There, I said it!

Finally! Nothing to dislike about that whatsoever given what's available. Just hope we win with a good performance now so we don't go back to the same old at the weekend!

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Blanco is that you??

I really hope that you are not crying after the game tonight. You have what you want now. I hope you are correct 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Hall must be injured again as I thought he may play tonight and give McNair a rest... Very good line up!

A rest?!

He should try being on furlough and watching the match on the club's website.

That's tired.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

A rest?!

He should try being on furlough and watching the match on the club's website.

That's tired.

I'm sure  0-0 bore draw will help lift your excellent mood 

Can't see how watching the match on the website is tiring mind, I'm quite comfortable on my arm chair with the kids going crazy in the background 😂 UTB!

Edited by diggerlad07
7 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I really hope that you are not crying after the game tonight. You have what you want now. I hope you are correct 

To be fair, I'm very happy with the lineup, but it means nothing if we're still set up to go out and knock the ball long to Britt and the others sit too deep. Personnel is only part of the battle, tactics and intent along with confidence to bring the game to the opposition is just as important if not more so. So let's see how it plays out before anyone can claim we've got what we want yet.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

And?  A loss is a loss, isn't it?  We end up with 0 points either way.

And we had a penalty which if converted would have got us a minimum of one point. 
You are starting to brag very early about your preferred line up. Maybe you should wait and see if it works against the worst team in the league?