oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with a 71 year old man ❤️ There, I said it!

Finally! Nothing to dislike about that whatsoever given what's available. Just hope we win with a good performance now so we don't go back to the same old at the weekend!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think theyve been pushing forward to try and get back into the game but yeah they have looked all over the place at times. 

They seemed to go 3 at the back when Duane Holmes came on and have fallen apart.

• Like 1
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Derby are a bit rubbish, but what I will say in the 2nd half, our decision making attack wise seems to be a lot better than other games this season. 

Think we just caught them on the break a couple of times to be honest. Nothing wrong with that like but I wouldn’t say we’ve played especially well in this half with the ball. Just took advantage of their frailties as they tried to get back into the game. 

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Think we just caught them on the break a couple of times to be honest. Nothing wrong with that like but I wouldn’t say we’ve played especially well in this half with the ball. Just took advantage of their frailties as they tried to get back into the game. 

I'd agree with that, but I think Spence and Johnson have attacked that space better (in my opinion) than they usually do.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

We made right decisions though, Spence playing in Tav and things like that I didn't expect.