oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

5 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Typical that there were no streams available for our biggest win of the season (so far). 🙄

Just a FYI, between Vipbox, USAGOALS and Soccer24HD I've found a stream for every match so far of varying quality. The stream last night on Soccer24HD was perfect. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with a 71 year old man ❤️ There, I said it!

Finally! Nothing to dislike about that whatsoever given what's available. Just hope we win with a good performance now so we don't go back to the same old at the weekend!

Posted Images

"6 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Typical that there were no streams available for our biggest win of the season (so far). 🙄"

There was a perfectly legal stream if you were prepared to pay £10 to Boro. Good quality and commentary provided by BBC local radio. Cheap at half the price as we used to say

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

If anyone seriously believes that Jese would have kept us up they are out of their minds.

Gibbo thought he said he wanted Jess Teddy

42 minutes ago, guineapig said:

"6 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Typical that there were no streams available for our biggest win of the season (so far). 🙄"

There was a perfectly legal stream if you were prepared to pay £10 to Boro. Good quality and commentary provided by BBC local radio. Cheap at half the price as we used to say

I don’t like putting it out in the mainstream but search for a IPTV subscription. Not only sports but every conceivable channel as well. 

Good performance but I wouldn't go overboard. First half was 50/50 and the second they started the better side with Rooney up-top then they changed it and we looked better.

Tav is so underrated the lad never stops working. Around the 75th minute he was literally all over the pitch closing down.

On the flipside I was very disappointed with Watmore. Probably should be playing in the u23s..

13 hours ago, SmogDane said:

I'm in love with a 71 year old man ❤️

There, I said it!

Listening to Warnock's apres match interview, one can't help getting carried away his enthusiasm and joviality. Brilliant!

4 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Good performance but I wouldn't go overboard. First half was 50/50 and the second they started the better side with Rooney up-top then they changed it and we looked better.

Tav is so underrated the lad never stops working. Around the 75th minute he was literally all over the pitch closing down.

On the flipside I was very disappointed with Watmore. Probably should be playing in the u23s..

not saying hes good enough because we aint seen much, but he was blowing out of his *** after half hour. not match fit really. give him a few games and see how he does. not expecting much though, but you never know could be a useful squad player.

Watmore did Ok for his first run out. Got into good positions that could have been interesting if some players would pass at the right time instead of shoot at the wrong time. Good header for the assist and always seemed to be happy to get the ball. Happy to see him around the squad and hope to see him crack on as he gets back up to speed