oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

Watmores passes are all half a yard off. You can tell he hasn’t played for a while. 

• Like 1

Watmore looks a bit rusty. Not a surprise though. He hasn't played in about a year i think. Hopefully he grows into the game

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I wish Roberts would take a shot now and again 

Me too, but his runs have earned us a few free kicks and corners today. We've not capatised on them but that combined with his role in the goal shows he's been good value despite not having the best half.

• Like 1

Apparently the ball is on a yellow card now 😂

Think during being fouled Fry just attempted the patented Phil Jones head-while-on-the-ground thing.

Yeah, he's still getting into some decent positions and got the assist for the goal but understandably rusty on the ball.

Jebus derby are poor. If we don’t win this it’ll only be through our own fault. 

I reckon Britt will get another goal as he does like to score goals like buses. Then he can get that over 10+ in the season when in fact he only scored in like 7-9 ish games 

I’d maybe try back to a 433, with Roberts out on the right and bring Tav central. 
Watmore looks rusty, but did well for the assist. Bola, Sav and Howson been great.