oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

I’d maybe try back to a 433, with Roberts out on the right and bring Tav central. 
Watmore looks rusty, but did well for the assist. Bola, Sav and Howson been great. 

I think we are playing 4-3-3 tbh, Roberts is playing just as deep as Tav/saville have in prior matches. 

Delighted with that. 1-0 up at half time. Great stuff

• Like 1

They'll only improve if given game time, so I really hope we hold the lead and can have an unchanged side on Saturday.

Just now, Dan1234 said:

I think we are playing 4-3-3 tbh, Roberts is playing just as deep as Tav/saville have in prior matches. 

Yeah, but I don’t think he’s meant to be. I’d imagine he’s meant to be in the no.10 spot, and I don’t really think it’s worked. I think Roberts is more dangerous from the right position. Just need Dijksteel to overlap him so it isn’t him vs 2/3 defenders.

Decent first half, but really sloppy at points. Derby really don't look great, plus Rooney has been poor so far (don't wanna jinx it).

Should really be 2 nil up. Certainly started dominating towards end of second half. 

Britt doing well, unlucky not to have another.

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

I'm a bit out of touch with injuries. Is it just Browne and Hall who are currently out?

Fletcher and Morsy too.

• Thanks 1