oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

Just now, White Band said:

Wonder who Spence is coming on for?

Roberts isn't it?

Just now, White Band said:

Wonder who Spence is coming on for?

I’d say Watmore but I wouldn’t be surprised if he hooks Roberts (which would be wrong)

1 minute ago, White Band said:

What was that?!!!

Brilliant. Somehow managed to get a shot off 😂

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Adam Reach rides again.

First goal of the Pulis era at Sheffield Wednesday.

He’ll probably defend till Xmas now 

Brilliant by dijksteel then 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I think (and it's been said a million times) that it's beyond the manager.  Meaning it's the club and what it wants to achieve long term.  I'd take farting around the championship if we had a vision.
    • I'd rather have Pulis back and Britt given a 10 year contract on £100K a week!
    • They both contribute or contributed little to nothing, like I said I am not remotely interested in what they may or may not have done in their careers before they joined us. From what I have seen to date NML isn't offering anything special or indeed better than what we already had.  Excuses are exactly that and NML's lack of playing time is now a Boro problem in the same way that Morrison's lack of playing time was. Their individual circumstances/excuses prior to coming to Boro are different but that isn't my argument or of any interest to me come to that. I'm only interested in what I see and both of them look or looked off the pace and not ready for competitive Championship football. NML may come good and there is probably more chance of that with him than there ever was with Morrison but I would rather not see him involved unless he is selected on merit. 
    • I think, unfortunately, that our defensive and midfield players are mostly brain dead. Unless they've been threatened with castration by Warnock, why else would they persist in lumping the ball forward at every opportunity when it was patently obvious that we were hardly ever going to win aerial battles against their defence?