oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Derby County 3-0 (Assombalonga, Clarke OG,Johnson)

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Roberts for Spence would be my only definite change.

Though I do think McNair needs a break at some point, and it'll be good to get Morsy back in to.

Morsy apparently not going to be involved tonight at all.

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Morsy apparently not going to be involved tonight at all.

Really?

That's a shame, hopefully he's available on Saturday.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Really?

That's a shame, hopefully he's available on Saturday.

On the Gazette website it says that Warnock said that he wasn't expecting to add anyone new to the squad from the weekend so they think Morsy is still out.

3 hours ago, Brunners said:

I want goals today and more than one. Derby are woeful at the minute.

By all accounts they played well on Saturday and were a little unlucky. I hope I’m wrong but I have that sinking feeling for tonight! 

Finally! Nothing to dislike about that whatsoever given what's available. Just hope we win with a good performance now so we don't go back to the same old at the weekend!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Only 8 subs out of the allowed 9 though. 

No Grant Hall. Hope he not injured again.

Possibly the strongest 11 we can put out (who knows what Watmore will be like though) all the positions I think everyone would like to see. 

Great stuff