oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

As the next window is less than six weeks away, I think it is time to create a new thread for rumours, wishes and scurrilous falsehoods about players that may arrive, leave or be seen from the bushes around Rockcliffe car park. My number one hope is we can find someone with a similar style to the hero of 1995, though I am sure that we will never get the chance to receive two Fuchs (or whatever the plural might be). A strong direct forward is something we have need of and could be the difference between us challenging for playoffs and treading water. Haaland probably just beyond our finances, but must be some other candidates to fit the bill somewhere in Europe 

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Derby County being linked with Dane playing for Bodo, Kasper Junker. Championship material?  

I hope they do. He is so poor. I can't fathom how he has scored so many goals in Norway. Only explanation is that it's a really poor league and any player would score goals in that Bodø team this season. Basically he is runner and a hard worker. 

Heh. You could make a whole musical montage out of this.

NW will be encouraging players to:

Meanwhile Steve Gibson will be telling him: 

Players will take one look at the contracts on offer, shake their heads and say:

The Gazette will no doubt be accused of printing a load of:

...or even some outright whoppers...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Britt and Fletcher don't sign new contracts soon I would guess Warnock will move heaven and earth to get a new striker. I know they're not great but they're decent enough and to lose for nothing would be terrible.

1 minute ago, edinboro said:

If Britt and Fletcher don't sign new contracts soon I would guess Warnock will move heaven and earth to get a new striker. I know they're not great but they're decent enough and to lose for nothing would be terrible.

Would make more sense to wait until the summer I think?

• Tom locked this topic