• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Good news. If we get him and Yannick in and with the impending return of fletcher that should strengthen us.

Warnock said he ideally wants 2 wingers but unsure if he including Watmore as 1 of them 2... 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Good news. If we get him and Yannick in and with the impending return of fletcher that should strengthen us.

Warnock said he ideally wants 2 wingers but unsure if he including Watmore as 1 of them 2... 

Football Insider have said Yannick will sign  for us in Jan. deal agreed and not a loan.

if that’s the case I would guess at a six month contract with options 

46 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Football Insider have said Yannick will sign  for us in Jan. deal agreed and not a loan.

Nothing in the Football Insiders article about it not being a loan?

46 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

You got a link for this please? I just read article other day about we will be interested in Jan. Not seen an article which is more definitive in terms of him coming here and length of contact?

10 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Sounds like Roberts is gonna head back to City.

Exciting footballer not wanted at Boro. There is a surprise.

Shame, but I imagine the wages we are paying him will cover the wages of Bolasie coming in (in January) and the new deal for Watmore. 
Both of which will be ahead of Roberts in the NW pecking order.

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Shame, but I imagine the wages we are paying him will cover the wages of Bolasie coming in (in January) and the new deal for Watmore. 
Both of which will be ahead of Roberts in the NW pecking order.

I wonder how much we have been contributing to Roberts' salary.

It's such an odd thing. I'd guess we'll only get a fraction of what Warnock thinks about it all if and when he does leave, similarly to his comments about what he did when he came on recently. If it's something about his application in training then really for the good of Roberts career, he may just choose to keep it mostly private. If it's to do with how he fits into Warnock's team well, two things:

1) He fit into the team just fine when he played for us under Warnock last season
2) Why bring him back at all if he didn't fancy him as a player?

The question really is what's changed since last season? We certainly haven't brought anyone else in who's better than him at what he does and if he doesn't think he's better than what we already had by the time we finally brought him back, why sign him at all? Was Roberts not exactly what he was after, just next down the list?

• Tom locked this topic