• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

If Warnock can get Bolasie back to 50% the levels he was at under him at Palace he will be unstoppable force in this league. The thing is us as a club always have to sign players with ? marks until we are promoted and can afford proven quality. 

4 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I think he will regret not staying in a way as he would of gotten a chance of first team football in my opinion this season

Kasper Junker. Oh dear He is so bad. I have no idea how he has scored so many que Jamie Vardy comparisons about career trajectory. I guess it’s mostly down to playing in a crap league for at team that relentlessly attacks and creates abundance of chances. If he came here I’d be surprised if he scored a goal. Quick and hard worker though. I’d take him purely for the media attention here😁

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Kasper Junker. Oh dear He is so bad. I have no idea how he has scored so many que Jamie Vardy comparisons about career trajectory. I guess it’s mostly down to playing in a crap league for at team that relentlessly attacks and creates abundance of chances. If he came here I’d be surprised if he scored a goal. Quick and hard worker though. I’d take him purely for the media attention here😁

You say this, but I won the Bundesliga (x2), La Liga, Serie A, the Club World Cup (x3), Copa Italia, Italian Super Cup, DFB Pokal (x3), German Super Cup, European Super Cup, Europa League, and Champions League (x3) all with Alexander Sørloth as my superstar striker. He made the World Team of the Year 5 years running.

Granted, only on FM21 - but we know your views on him. 🤡🤣

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

You say this, but I won the Bundesliga (x2), La Liga, Serie A, the Club World Cup (x3), Copa Italia, Italian Super Cup, DFB Pokal (x3), German Super Cup, European Super Cup, Europa League, and Champions League (x3) all with Alexander Sørloth as my superstar striker. He made the World Team of the Year 5 years running.

Granted, only on FM21 - but we know your views on him. 🤡🤣

You’ve convinced me 👍, get him signed 😅

3 hours ago, Borodane said:

His confidence would be sky high at least, 27 goals in 25 games is some record no matter the level! A lot of being a striker is just having the right mentality and confidence to believe you can put the ball in the back of the net.

47 minutes ago, Weasel said:

His confidence would be sky high at least, 27 goals in 25 games is some record no matter the level! A lot of being a striker is just having the right mentality and confidence to believe you can put the ball in the back of the net.

Yeah it’s hugely impressive. I don’t think you can find a single football fan who has watched him in Denmark that can comprehend the season he just had. His teammate Zinckernagel who is a winger also had an amazing season, and is player of the year in Norway, but he was also very average in the danish league

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

What’s this about us being lucky with injuries? Don’t understand how anyone can think that. Howson morsy saville hall djicksteel fry fletcher britt and coulson all had spells out off top of me head. That’s half the squad.

We came into this season with a squad very thin in several key areas and were always going to get injuries of a few days/weeks here and there, especially with the crammed fixture list us having 3 games a week for the majority of the season and the international duty commitments of our players. We’ve had quite a few of them short to medium term injuries in central midfield with the likes of Saville, Morsy and Howson all missing a few games each, but we’ve been fortunate to have the squad depth there so the injuries haven’t particularly impacted us.

Due to the injuries to Hall and Fletcher, however, we’ve been in a precarious position in CB and strike for months - before we signed Watmore anyway - but have fortunately managed to avoid another long term injury there or several short to medium term injuries at the same time in them positions. In particular, McNair will have came incredibly close to pulling his hamstring or worse during him playing in all of Northern Ireland’s games in November. We’d have really struggled without him, especially since then Wood has had to self isolate due to Covid 19 protocols. Even Dijksteel’s injury for a few games negatively affected our form, but it wasn’t for that many games so it didn’t have long lasting damage.

In a nutshell, we’ve been unfortunate to have early season long term injuries to Hall and Fletcher, but since then we’ve also been fortunate to have kept the remaining players in them positions injury free through the crammed fixture list as we’d have been in huge trouble if we got any further injuries.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Not saying it’s this Danish fella but I think Warnock said on TalkSPORT this morning that he was planning to go look at a lad in Europe in January but that won’t happen now because of Covid.

I believe it's to do with Brexit, not Covid.

(EDIT: The statement is Covid related.)

Edited by Snowblind
  • Tom locked this topic