oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

49 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

It was started by Erimus in the Study (on his laptop) with a gut-Wrenching comment.

I have no excuses and I apologize for making an unruly comment. Hope you will accept it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

I have no excuses and I apologize for making an unruly comment. Hope you will accept it.

Accepted now let's move on, as far as National Lockdowns will allow!

Potentially round-about Boro news:

Preston look set to sign Ben Whiteman from Donacaster - who we were linked with in the summer. If the PNE fans info on them being interested in Wing was true, Whiteman signing might change things a little.

11 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

It's fair comment in my opinion rightly or wrongly.

This is the second go you've had at me. you can give me a warning if you want. Non of the other Mods have commented, so i think this is personal. I'll say this, you've changed a lot since becoming a moderator. Let the forum breath and stop nit picking at me. It's you that's gate keeping.

While they're having a go at you they're leaving me alone so Keep it up Erimus 63

10 hours ago, Blanco said:

Erimus is trying to sell brunners to the Sunderland forum for two chewing gums and a half packet of crisps 😃

And Crayons, don't forget the Crayons 

• Tom locked this topic