• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Just now, Dan1234 said:

I'd love to know what wage he's on. Really hope we haven't bent over. 

Of course we haven't. He'll be on squad wages. We aren't bending over anything these days.

• Like 2

That's now Watmore, Bola, McNair, Howson and Dijksteel tied down to longer deals. Plus the youngsters Folarin and Jones. Personally I think Saville and Fletcher need tying down next, and I wouldn't be adverse to Johnson getting another year and I know NW has said he'll probably get a new deal too.

That then pretty much ties our entire squad down for the next season, barring the loanees, a few youngsters (I think Wood?) and Britt. Beyond that it's only then Wing, Howson, Saville and Johnson (if he gets a new deal) whose deals expire before 2023.

• Like 4

That's the best piece of business we could've done this window. Getting Watmore tied down feels absolutely pivotal.

Posted about being quite excited by his arrival back in November, but couldn't have guessed he'd have had quite the impact he has. Fair play to the lad.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Replacement needed immediately then.

No guarantee Fletcher will stay fit when he returns and Akpom alone isn't enough.

Definitely.

I don't mind if we get no-one else in, but a replacement for Britt is a must.

10 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

That's the best piece of business we could've done this window. Getting Watmore tied down feels absolutely pivotal.

Posted about being quite excited by his arrival back in November, but couldn't have guessed he'd have had quite the impact he has. Fair play to the lad.

Ditto, admittedly I posted a week after yours.

On 11/25/2020 at 6:27 PM, DanFromDownSouth said:

I have a hunch Watmore will do well for us, if he stays fit.

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic