oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

1 hour ago, ScarBoro said:

Hasn’t it been “imminent” for the last two months? Everyone keeps making the right noises, but if I were a Derby fan I’d be pretty worried until it’s signed and the new owners have actually shown up and pumped money in.

If you are negotiating to buy anything and you identify that the seller is very eager to sell and then becomes even more eager as the weeks go by you start to become either suspicious or you see an opportunity for a knock down price which gets cheaper the longer you leave it. Or maybe the Sheikh is a penniless fantasist with delusions above his pay grade. Business is business and I can hear his elders telling him to make them sweat and squeeze their cohones just a little more and when you see the tears then you know you have them where you want them.

If Derby can structure something for Britt (which lets face it would be extremely doubtful at the minute) they may want to factor in a swap of some sort in lieu of cash. Could be a good opportunity for us to pick them over.

Britt is still remembered in those parts for saving Forest a few years back with I think from memory was two goals on the final day of the season. If he can keep them up they will regard that as very good business. Maybe they can get him sponsored as a Coaching come Player addition the same as when they "manoeuvred/massaged" the rules with Rooney?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

Personalities are vastly overrated..  more fun to have several  or is mine just split ? 

Are you talking to yourself again OC?

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I wear beige chinos. And I am the God of hellfire. 

But what do you bring? 

38 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I wear beige chinos. And I am the God of hellfire. 

Call me old fashioned, but beige doesn't seem like the colour of the God of Hellfire... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Imagine Dimebag Darrell or Kerry King wearing beige chinos. Hellfire ≠ Beige Chinos.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Call me old fashioned, but beige doesn't seem like the colour of the God of Hellfire... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Imagine Dimebag Darrell or Kerry King wearing beige chinos. Hellfire ≠ Beige Chinos.

Imagine borodane as the God of hellfire. He’s wearing beige chinos. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I’m going to have to get my glasses changed. I thought you were all talking about beige rhinos 🦏 😃😃😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Does Borodane look like either of these demons? Because otherwise, I'm just not sold. 🤘🏻

m7EGegjtWrVVBr83cUnmVc.thumb.jpg.ec7645c2c7daebdfd9eb7e2b9ea80108.jpgdimebag_darrell_poster_flag_guitar_fire_logo_tapestry.jpeg.02dd07756bd295f6659025d878710ab3.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Tom locked this topic