• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Old Codger said:

The good thing is that Arthur (the true GOH) came from Whitby 🙂

Met Arthur and his crazy world and had a quick chat with him before he went on stage at the music festival in Boro in the early 2000s. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:
1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Any idea on who we missed out on this week? 

Andre green?

benkovic?

charlie Austin?

No idea - just guesses

Noticed Messi still has signed.... Drifted 😕

10 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

We are being linked with Connor Hourihane this morning. Not sure if we need him, and I think it’s just lazy journalism, but you never know. He’d be a massive improvement on Wing.

He’s on 30k a week at Villa. I doubt if we would be shopping at that level for a midfielder 

26 minutes ago, Blanco said:

He’s on 30k a week at Villa. I doubt if we would be shopping at that level for a midfielder 

Maybe Villa could see some sense in splitting the wages. Get him in the shop window. 

Excellent set piece on him Hourihane but apparently he set for Swansea. 

If we get Bolasise and Diedhiou in and Britt out I would class that as a successful window on top of Watmore signing.

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Maybe Villa could see some sense in splitting the wages. Get him in the shop window. 

Villa want him gone on a permanent basis so I can’t see any split deal on wages 

25 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Excellent set piece on him Hourihane but apparently he set for Swansea. 

If we get Bolasise and Diedhiou in and Britt out I would class that as a successful window on top of Watmore signing.

Oh no you have said the B word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Blanco said:

Villa want him gone on a permanent basis so I can’t see any split deal on wages 

Only way I can see it is if it goes to the wire on deadline day. If there's no permenant deal, send him out on loan to the club willing to pay the highest portion of his wage. If we could get him at 50/50 it'd be decent, but I imagine there's be clubs panicking and willing to pay more than £15k of his wages.

• Tom locked this topic