• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

We simply need more squad depth adding to achieve the top 6 Gibson has to go out and get spending after today's result. Especially with Browne injury meaning we practically have no wingers 

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Watmore has played as a striker during a fair part of his time on the pitch here.

He's always been alongside another.

He would have started today if fit.

I guess so, maybe quite a few were not match fit due to COVID. 

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We’ve got Britt, Fletch, Akpom and Watmore, how many more do we need?

Britt and Akpom both have a 1 in 5 goal record this season. and one assist between the two of them. 

i think its clear that we need something different upfront, with these two currently upfront we will go nowhere.

fletch could could back and help but hes been out injured for months and who knows how long it will take to find him form.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, tmcc said:

Britt and Akpom both have a 1 in 5 goal record this season. and one assist between the two of them. 

i think its clear that we need something different upfront, with these two currently upfront we will go nowhere.

fletch could could back and help but hes been out injured for months and who knows how long it will take to find him form.

We know they are both rubbish, but Warnock doesn’t seem to think so. 

46 minutes ago, tmcc said:

And he’s not that great either. If he scores in 4 or 5 matches he will have done really well.

Sky reporting that Bournemouth accepted a bid of 750k from Cardiff for Jack Simpson. 

Only providing above info as Cardiff were also said to be closing on loan signing of Guilbert from Villa who we were linked with. It could be they want both..

20 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sky reporting that Bournemouth accepted a bid of 750k from Cardiff for Jack Simpson. 

Only providing above info as Cardiff were also said to be closing on loan signing of Guilbert from Villa who we were linked with. It could be they want both..

Simpson is a left footed centre half. Guilbert is a right back

38 minutes ago, Poly said:

Simpson is a left footed centre half. Guilbert is a right back

Yeah also noticed they lost Benkovic as he been recalled so ignore my previous post. 

11 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Yeah also noticed they lost Benkovic as he been recalled so ignore my previous post. 

You put up a post on a transfer rumours thread explaining your theory on something. No need for your post to be ignored @TLF10These posts are what keep the thread alive

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blanco said:

You put up a post on a transfer rumours thread explaining your theory on something. No need for your post to be ignored @TLF10These posts are what keep the thread alive

You are a good man @Blanco. I meant ignore my post in terms of query i was raising as @Poly thankfully has his finger on the pulse.

Warnock seemed very pessimistic on transfers post match. Even when sky asked him he just said “rather not talk about it”.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

You are a good man @Blanco. I meant ignore my post in terms of query i was raising as @Poly thankfully has his finger on the pulse.

Warnock seemed very pessimistic on transfers post match. Even when sky asked him he just said “rather not talk about it”.

Doesn’t sound like anything is close does it. Be a shame if we get no one in

4 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We know they are both rubbish, but Warnock doesn’t seem to think so. 

I don’t think Warnock has much choice. Assombalonga needs to leave, it’s just not worked out. Hopefully it’s smoke and mirrors from NW and we can get shot and bring a decent replacement in. We are desperate for a wide-man or two. I can’t see Bolasie coming, but have faith that Warnock will get the players we need.

7 hours ago, tmcc said:

Just because they’re performing poorly doesn’t mean they don’t exist. In a climate where the club is literally making no money we can’t just *** more of it up the wall on another striker.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Just because they’re performing poorly doesn’t mean they don’t exist. In a climate where the club is literally making no money we can’t just *** more of it up the wall on another striker.

Well said, people just don’t seem to get this at all. 

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic