• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

"I will sign a winger before the window closes"

Sounds like he's confident of one, at least then?

The plot twist being our Col dusting off the old boots and signing a player/manager deal.

39 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

The one worry I have is we are allegedly linked with a number of players - and seem to miss out. There could be a key common denominator however when the likes of Millwall put in a bid of £1 million for Mowatt it really does show where we are currently 

The clue there is the word 'allegedly'. The message all season has been that we are looking to get one, possibly two, in this window, but we won't be getting anyone who isn't better than what we have, and the finances have to work out. I imagine 90% of the links that are cropping up are ***. 

18 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Onel hernandez on loan until the end of the season 👍👍👍

Surely not...? He's a proper player. 

EDIT: Just seen he's only played 4 times for Norwich this season. Surprised at that - often looked their only game changer even in the Prem. Bring the Cuban to Teesside!

2 minutes ago, MMC said:

Was excellent for Norwich last time they got promoted iirc

Yeah him and Lewis on the left were really good the year Norwich got promoted. 

If we can bring him in, and get him near that level he'd be quality. Him and Watmore on opposite wings 😍

4 minutes ago, MMC said:

Was excellent for Norwich last time they got promoted iirc

He was. Also got decent gametime in the PRem last season but has only played 288 minutes this season. But I suppose beggars can't be choosers and he's a proper winger.

Warnock confirms he expects Hall and Fletcher to be part of squad for Norwich on 30th Jan.

Hope i not jinxed they return as they are like 2 signings as both are positions we are light in and looked at improving this month

now for this winger... 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

He was. Also got decent gametime in the PRem last season but has only played 288 minutes this season. But I suppose beggars can't be choosers and he's a proper winger.

I mean compared to the likes of Nmecha I think we're both begging and choosing!

• Tom locked this topic