• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Bbc sport saying forest derby and sheff wed want josh murphy on loan from Cardiff. 

Warnock paid £10m for him when Cardiff went up. Albeit Cardiff probs see us as a direct play off rival and the above 3 interested not so much. Albeit they cardiff are currently closer to Forest who are 19th as opposed to us in 7th.

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

He's only not played because he had a 3 month injury lay-off.

I don't believe he'll be coming here for one second.

He's back in the squad aswell. He was one of their best players. Someone like him would be good though. Need that extra bit of quality

8 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We must have a imminent deal for a winger for us to of pull out the Bolasie deal and Warnock stating we will sign a winger. Do wonder who the striker was we missed out on 

I think it was Charlie Austin personally 

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Let's be honest as well, we only have one or two posters at a push who ever have any decent information.

I still enjoy the talk and general discussion points though but you can't take anything particularly seriously

I know but this fella is clearly a troll and has previous on various forums. He’s a really sad little person 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Poly said:

I know but this fella is clearly a troll and has previous on various forums. He’s a really sad little person 

You don't know me from Adam so why would you be a touchy little fella? Fwiw I don't post on other forums and all the info I put on here is from a WhatsApp group I'm in. Onel hernandez is my opinion on who we should get not concrete info. Stop being so touchy. You are like that block21 lad from fmttm.

1 minute ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

You don't know me from Adam so why would you be a touchy little fella? Fwiw I don't post on other forums and all the info I put on here is from a WhatsApp group I'm in. Onel hernandez is my opinion on who we should get not concrete info. Stop being so touchy. You are like that block21 lad from fmttm.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 this confirms it lads 

• Tom locked this topic