• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

You don't know me from Adam so why would you be a touchy little fella? Fwiw I don't post on other forums and all the info I put on here is from a WhatsApp group I'm in. Onel hernandez is my opinion on who we should get not concrete info. Stop being so touchy. You are like that block21 lad from fmttm.

Just be more clear when you're posting an opinion and you're posting "something you've heard".

• Like 2
Just now, Brunners said:

Just be more clear when you're posting an opinion and you're posting "something you've heard".

His reply has confirmed exactly who he is. Just ignore him it’s for the best 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Totally agree that's my bad. Not sure why I'm being attacked though. Maybe a break from here for a while, I dont come on here to be attacked.

Just now, Poly said:

Maybe a break from footballs forums for you for a while would be nice for all of us 

Simply no need for it. Someone has obviously got to you, but it isn't me.

1 minute ago, Poly said:

Maybe a break from footballs forums for you for a while would be nice for all of us 

lets chill out now mate. This is a rumours thread, you can believe as much or as little as you want but he's well within his right to post.

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

lets chill out now mate. This is a rumours thread, you can believe as much or as little as you want but he's well within his right to post.

Let him crack on then. He will ruin it like he always does. You know exactly who he is

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

You don't know me from Adam so why would you be a touchy little fella? Fwiw I don't post on other forums and all the info I put on here is from a WhatsApp group I'm in. Onel hernandez is my opinion on who we should get not concrete info. Stop being so touchy. You are like that block21 lad from fmttm.

Absolutely not getting involved in the argument but this made me laugh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Poly said:

I’m sure you will. Look forward to your next guise. Ciao

I've really no idea what you are talking about, can you just leave it. 

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Do we? I've no idea.

He’s been on here before trolling. On fmttm trolling. On COB trolling. It’s a never ending cycle. I am sure there is 1 or 2 posters on here who know exactly who he is 

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic