• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Very hard to say who it could be. Phillips would be excellent. Hasn't been in their squad for the last three games and Allerdyce has just brought in Snodgrass for his position. 

Phillips has not been in squad as he has covid i think. He was starting for them prior to that.

I think it could be either Kamara or Kebano who are both at Fulham.

Neither is getting a game but both been coming off the bench in recent games as Mitrovic been injured but he is due back this week.

Cavalerio and Lookman been starting in Mitrovic absence but once he back I imagine game time for Kamara and Kebano will be further limited. Think Kamara can also play as a striker.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think it could be either Kamara or Kebano who are both at Fulham.

Neither is getting a game but both been coming off the bench in recent games as Mitrovic been injured but he is due back this week.

Cavalerio and Lookman been starting in Mitrovic absence but once he back I imagine game time for Kamara and Kebano will be further limited. Think Kamara can also play as a striker.

Oh it could be Kamara - ticks a lot of Warnock boxes

10 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

In other news Derby are to pay Richard Keogh £2,000,000 after he wins appeal against wrongful dismissal, I hope it busts them.👌

I'd say I hope it bankrupts them, but they are already (morally) bankrupt! 

• Like 2

It won't be Atsu. He hasn't made the Newcastle 25 so there's be no need on a hold up, they'd piggy back him to Teesside if needs be. And, you know, if allowed in The Lockdown rules...

I'd imagine it's someone like Kamara or Kebano as @TLF10 suggested, and @Poly before him with regards to Kebano. Either would absolutely fit the bill of what we need here, and would tick many of the boxes Warnock mentioned in that article.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Kamara would would be quality

Perhaps Bettinelli could put in a good word? Maybe along lines that if Warnock likes you,  he will make sure you play all the time and even get rid of your competition by transferring them out and replacing them with a poorer squad player?

• Tom locked this topic