• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I'll say the same thing here I said on twitter.

If it's Robson Kanu I might just off myself. That would be a HORRIBLE signing.

I dont even know why I wrote his name down. Just upset me 🤣

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'll say the same thing here I said on twitter.

If it's Robson Kanu I might just off myself. That would be a HORRIBLE signing.

Never say never I think he would be good, look what people were saying about watmore. Trust Neil

3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Just the sort of signing it could well be.

Yep. It would be underwhelming if we wait the best part of 2 weeks for Hal Robson Kanu to rock up holding a boro shirt on deadline day 

For those posters suggesting Hal Robson Kanu, he has been injured since September and is still recovering from his injury

Given Warnock said player we want has recently been involved in match day squads with his parent club that would rule out Robson Kanu.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't the player described as a winger first and foremost, but one that could also play up front? 

Robson Kanu, Vydra and Wickham are the opposite to that, they're strikers who can play out wide if needed.

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Wasn't the player described as a winger first and foremost, but one that could also play up front? 

Robson Kanu, Vydra and Wickham are the opposite to that, they're strikers who can play out wide if needed.

Yeh and he also said yesterday that  he missed out on a striker and its unlikely we will get one in this month

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

For those posters suggesting Hal Robson Kanu, he has been injured since September and is still recovering from his injury

Given Warnock said player we want has recently been involved in match day squads with his parent club that would rule out Robson Kanu.

Robson kanu came on as a sub last nigth and they didn't mention him returning from injury?

Edit he played at the weekend too. Last played in November before that, so could fit. 

I think someone mentioned Le Marchand in the summer, but at the time I think he was in and around the first team picture after a long injury lay off. But since the start of the new season (and since they got promoted) he's barely had a look in, I think Fulham are open to offloading him this window too. Could be decent defensive cover can play centre back and left-back, especially after we seemingly just missed out Guilbert at Villa.

• Like 1

Is the winger not more likely to be Grosicki than Robson-Kanu? Warnock has mentioned he likes him in the past, and recently found himself in the West Brom team after Diangana’s injury and Matt Phillips self isolating. Makes sense for West Brom to let him go after those 2 are back.

• Tom locked this topic