oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

5 minutes ago, Smoggie Spraggon said:

Someone on fmttm is saying it’s Kebano, looked quality after the restart last season 

Yeah he was excellent. Surprising not to see him get any game time. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, MikeyBoro said:

Is the winger not more likely to be Grosicki than Robson-Kanu? Warnock has mentioned he likes him in the past, and recently found himself in the West Brom team after Diangana’s injury and Matt Phillips self isolating. Makes sense for West Brom to let him go after those 2 are back.

Possibly but he has recently turned down forest in order to try and get in the West Brom team.

We beat forest with pace , effort and will to win tonight .

whoever it is would have to be good at those traits .

Even Britt can not be critisised tonight , he put a shift in and scored .

Would we offer him another contract on lesser terms ?

Only Neil will know that .

on Grosicki / Bolasie , why sign old , high wage players ? 

Massive no .

Someone on here mentioned us interested in Keiren Davis from Villa. He fits the bill 22 now and was on the bench tonight.

maybe Villa will use him in cup or waiting to get another in as well

thats my guess anyway

5 hours ago, samboro said:

Someone on here mentioned us interested in Keiren Davis from Villa. He fits the bill 22 now and was on the bench tonight.

maybe Villa will use him in cup or waiting to get another in as well

thats my guess anyway

Definitely won’t be, Warnock wants someone a bit more proven, and Davis isn’t a winger 

I doubt it will be him but Kebano would be about as good as we could get for the playoff push.

Fulham fans are annoyed that he isn't get games above Cavalheiro, Loftus Cheek, Kamara and even Mitrovic as they believe he brings more to the party. Would give us that little bit flair we dont have at the moment and hopefully allow Tav to drop back centrally with Watmore going right. 

32 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I keep hearing Christian Atsu even though it doesn't really fit with the clues we've been given

hes also done very little to suggest hes any good. dont think he would do much for us here myself

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Just read there are over 150 championship players to be out of contract in the summer. 

Thats an incredible amount. 

There won't be many, if indeed any £20K/week plus contracts offered at this level for some time. As contracts run down footballers outside of the Premiership will be facing the financial reality that many of us will be facing going forward, albeit struggling on £5K a week isn't exactly a hardship.

• Tom locked this topic