• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

The thing is Roberts rarely makes impact on the game like yesterday he had 20 mins did nothing well the whole team did nothing but still. At Brentford he made some decent through balls that didn't come off baring that did nothing.  He doesn't take the game by the scruff of the neck and score us match winning goals like I expected him to do when he joined. He doesn't run at defences shoot goal. He runs shoots into defenders legs for no reason 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

The article is still only speculation though, so there is nothing new in it.

The writer of the article is calling it an exclusive. He’s saying it will happen rather than speculating. 

1 minute ago, CWC said:

The writer of the article is calling it an exclusive. He’s saying it will happen rather than speculating. 

Tbh I could have called an exclusive on that. After NW's quote last week it seems inevitable that it'll happen.

10 minutes ago, CWC said:

"Likely" is the key word there, gives him enough room to save face if he stays. 

I could say that Boris Johnson is "Likely" to miss the vaccination target in February - is that logic based on the figures and the people in question or an exclusive?

Just now, DurhamRed said:

The thing is Roberts rarely makes impact on the game like yesterday he had 20 mins did nothing well the whole team did nothing but still. At Brentford he made some decent through balls that didn't come off baring that did nothing. 

He reminds me of the best kid at school. He just tries to do everything himself. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

"Likely" is the key word there, gives him enough room to save face if he stays. 

I could say that Boris Johnson is "Likely" to miss the vaccination target in February - is that logic based on the figures and the people in question or an exclusive?

True but it’s more concrete than anything else we’ve seen regarding what will happen with him. 

26 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

The thing is Roberts rarely makes impact on the game like yesterday he had 20 mins did nothing well the whole team did nothing but still. At Brentford he made some decent through balls that didn't come off baring that did nothing.  He doesn't take the game by the scruff of the neck and score us match winning goals like I expected him to do when he joined. He doesn't run at defences shoot goal. He runs shoots into defenders legs for no reason 

He came on in the 81st minute and looked sharp but didn't get given the ball in any good areas. The one time he did he won a free kick for us. The neutral commentators commented on how sharp he looked in his brief cameo.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, CWC said:

True but it’s more concrete than anything else we’ve seen regarding what will happen with him. 

Not to me. It's just claiming exclusive on speculation. Very easy to be a football writer. 

Borodane exclusive "Derby likely to lose their appeal against wrongful dismissal of Keogh".

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

He came on in the 81st minute and looked sharp but didn't get given the ball in any good areas. The one time he did he won a free kick for us. The neutral commentators commented on how sharp he looked in his brief cameo.

And he always looks up quickly to see what's on. He has his flaws but if he sees someone make a run behind he always tries to play the pass. 

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic