• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I posted it a few days back. We can’t afford to pay Roberts and Bolasie. If City take PB back then there is a chance that YB could be back on the agenda.

Judging by Warnock's comments we have enquired about sending him back but city don't want him to return unless someone else takes him on and his wages

2 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

I've got a mate who's a Birmingham fan and he's that we're one of the clubs interested in Lukas Jutkiewicz.

He also said Huddersfield along with another Championship club and Sunderland are other teams interested.

Make of that what you will.

He said all the bids are just under 1m.

I'd take the Juke back especially under Warnock. I think under the right manager he is a good striker in this league.

21 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Some interesting things in this article. 

Whoever this loan signing is better be bloody good. 

Gone from we are signing a winger to we are optimistic 🙃

6 minutes ago, Smoggie Spraggon said:

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if the player we’re gonna sign is from West Brom , they’re suppose to be close to signing musa on top of Benteke 

Who would you think though? Can’t see it being Grosicki as he wants to fight for his place

13 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

If it is Nelson from Arsenal, I wonder if they’re waiting until Odergard is confirmed.

In a very optimistic world that makes perfect sense 🙂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Can see it now. Jim White announcing window shut and us fans thinking we’ve submitted some form over the line just in time then waking up and finding nothing. Then we get smashed by Brentford 

It's the boro way 

• Tom locked this topic