oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

Both players which #Boro were hopeful of signing last week WON’T be allowed to leave on loan by their Premier League managers before the end of the transfer window. Big blow with less than a week to go before the deadline.

Warnock said this in his presser. Brilliant

• Sad 3
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Both players which #Boro were hopeful of signing last week WON’T be allowed to leave on loan by their Premier League managers before the end of the transfer window. Big blow with less than a week to go before the deadline.

Warnock said this in his presser. Brilliant

Tav missing for a few weeks aswell by the sounds. 

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

So the deals have gone from agreed to drifted to not happening. Nothing new there. At least it's not on deadline day.

To be fair Warnock always stressed they were agreed but were waiting on approval from the manager. We just haven't got the approval 😞

I wonder whether Warnock will take this gamble on the mystery foreign player then... he may well have to, especially with Tav out now.

This is where Roberts needs to stand up and be counted and get his head down and show us what he can do again.

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'll have to hear his words myself, but that sounds like it could be taken as they can arrive last minute but not before.

Strange phrasing if he meant they weren't leaving their clubs at all.

Never mind, just listened to his BBC Tees segment and he's outright said the two PL clubs aren't letting them leave.

Just weird paraphrasing from the press.

• Tom locked this topic