oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

Just for the record.. Mister useless aka Lukas Nmecha has scored 12 goals in 21 appearances for Anderlecht ... He scored the 94th mon equalizer today, that's why I checked his stats.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Didn’t Warnock say the striker was the last on his list or something similar (Assuming one of the targets that fell through was a striker)

edit

that french lad we were linked with in the summer has signed for Hearts.

Edited by GrimsbyBoro
Adding a bit
35 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Derby County have made an enquiry for Sheffield United striker Billy Sharp. #dcfc #SUFC #twitterblades

Can't see that as Sharp is only player who scores goals for Sheffield United 

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I think we should sign him too. I don't trust Spence at full back. 

Likewise mate. He is young but he looks incredibly suspect as a defender even for his age. Feel his best position is a RWB.

He one i would be happy to sell to generate funds. No criticism of him but he a saleable asset and one i feel we would not feel the loss of as much as other saleable assets.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I think we should sign him too. I don't trust Spence at full back. 

Reading that article that donnyboro put up, I don’t think that Warnock does either. He said we need cover for Dijksteel so that suggests not much confidence in Spence.

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Likewise mate. He is young but he looks incredibly suspect as a defender even for his age. Feel his best position is a RWB.

He one i would be happy to sell to generate funds. No criticism of him but he a saleable asset and one i feel we would not feel the loss of as much as other saleable assets.

Definitely.  

I think he will turn to this mystery winger now from abroad, sure he said his contract is up in the summer, it was just a case of gambling for these 6 months. 

I remember at the start of the season when Warnock missed out on his top targets and none of them are pulling up any trees, so this could be another blessing in disguise. You never know. 

• Tom locked this topic