• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Well he certainly doesn’t look like he has a clue today. And he apparently thinks Betinelli is a good keeper.

Your one of them mate. Bet youve never kicked a ball before either 

• Haha 1

I'm well chuffed with the Bolasie signing, can't believe the attitude some people have to him.

He played 25 games at Sporting Lisbon last year and is an exciting player who brings some much needed flair to the side.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Lay off the drink lad. Calm. Its an opinion 

I like to come on here to check the transfer gossip. Dont dare look on the match day thread. Even when we win 2 nil theres people whinging 

I'm neither excited nor devastated by the news. It's a new option for the wings, we need that.

It's perhaps worth bearing in mind the state Gaston Ramirez's career was in before we brought him in on loan that time. I'm not sure it was quite as bad as Bolasie's is now but he was also sat around not doing much, hadn't done much for Southampton in a while or Hull when he was there... and came in to light up our team.

I'm not expecting that level of turnaround but then I don't think anybody was expecting that with Ramirez too. In both situations, I'm not expecting much at all. I do think there's enough of an unknown to it that it's worth at least giving the lad a chance before throwing him in the bin, though.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Oh yes you’re right. I give you Akpom- cracking signing.........

We have got to were we are now with marvin Johnson on the left. Do you actually believe that bolasie isnt an improvement on johnson? 

• Like 1

You do realise he is a 1 in 6 scorer in his career don’t you? I cannot believe ANY excitement for a guy who couldn’t hack it at Villa - well over 2 years ago. And those who say Warnock knows him? He last managed him in 2014!

ive never read as much unqualified tripe from posters over a signing. Nothing he has done in recent years in the English league suggest he can suddenly be reborn as a player.

And please don’t cite his time in Belgium. Even Nmecha is showing he is a goal machine at that level!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

We have got to were we are now with marvin Johnson on the left. Do you actually believe that bolasie isnt an improvement on johnson? 

I think that's difficult to say. I hope so, you'd have to think Warnock thinks so too. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

You do realise he is a 1 in 6 scorer in his career don’t you? I cannot believe ANY excitement for a guy who couldn’t hack it at Villa - well over 2 years ago. And those who say Warnock knows him? He last managed him in 2014!

ive never read as much unqualified tripe from posters over a signing. Nothing he has done in recent years in the English league suggest he can suddenly be reborn as a player.

And please don’t cite his time in Belgium. Even Nmecha is showing he is a goal machine at that level!

You diddnt answer my question 

• Tom locked this topic