oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think that's difficult to say. I hope so, you'd have to think Warnock thinks so too. Time will tell.

If warnock can get a tune out of johnson then he can out of bolasie 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

You do realise he is a 1 in 6 scorer in his career don’t you? I cannot believe ANY excitement for a guy who couldn’t hack it at Villa - well over 2 years ago. And those who say Warnock knows him? He last managed him in 2014!

ive never read as much unqualified tripe from posters over a signing. Nothing he has done in recent years in the English league suggest he can suddenly be reborn as a player.

And please don’t cite his time in Belgium. Even Nmecha is showing he is a goal machine at that level!

They way we are playing I’d take a winger who hacked it at Sporting Lissabon last season. But our hoofing tactics will probably bypass him anyway. 

I am afraid the wheels are coming off now for this season. Overstretched small squad - and now the birds are coming home to roost. And the answer to this is Bolasie?

To be honest, I thought we had improved as a football club. Now? Doubts are setting in

• Confused 1
24 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

I am afraid the wheels are coming off now for this season. Overstretched small squad - and now the birds are coming home to roost. And the answer to this is Bolasie?

To be honest, I thought we had improved as a football club. Now? Doubts are setting in

*** hell. Can anyone be more depressing than you

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

To be honest, I thought we had improved as a football club.

What on God's green Earth gave you that idea? We're still a shambles. Bolasie doesn't even come close to being that bad when it comes to the crap we've done in recent years. At least he's a signing in a position we need players for, a couple of years ago when we tried to bring in wingers when we had like... one? We signed Besic on loan, Saville for £7m, then it came to January and despite Van la Parra arriving, we also decided Jon Obi Mikel would be the right man to spend money on for 5-6 months.

So 50/50 about this window

We're crying out for creativity and pace for yet another year but I just don't feel we'll go up regardless of who we get in 

Only thing I think we should be looking to do is get money for Britt or Fletch if they're not going to sign contracts and look for any players out of contract in the summer that we could get for a cheap price

• Tom locked this topic