oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

I have a feeling Warnock may walk before the end of the season. A mutual announcement relating to the risk of Warnock travelling from Cornwall with his age and the associated health risk. Liddle as an interim for the remainder of the season or a direct appointment if someone is available. 

• Confused 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

I have a feeling Warnock wont walk as he wants to manage us in front of fans. The way he talks i feel he will stay one more season. I certainly hope he does.

This last week has not been pleasant but its nothing compared to the horror show of last season. We will come back hopefully in months to come. And even if we dont make play offs, it has been a positive season imo in terms of progress and hopefully next season with fans, few shrewd signings we can do something.

• Like 7

Really hope Warnock stays for next season.

Tonight was awful, and we've had some abject home performances this month, but overall I've enjoyed this season and feel far closer to the club than I have since Karanka left.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Really hope Warnock stays for next season.

Tonight was awful, and we've had some abject home performances this month, but overall I've enjoyed this season and feel far closer to the club than I have since Karanka left.

100% agreed

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

What did he say

Neil Warnock confirms he hopes to have Bolasie signed up tomorrow. “He was going to go abroad but we had a chat.” It’s a short-term deal until the summer #Boro

Just to add to above also confirmed Doctor said Tav might be 2-3 weeks but he hopeful it wont be as long as that. Will miss Norwich. Sounds like he has an outside chance for Brentford on Sat 6th Feb.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

"Well I'm optimistic, he was gonna go abroad but we've had a chat, I've told him to come and enjoy himself for a few months"

Or "because of Covid I can't go anywhere and will be stuck at Everton, is there any chance the Boro offer is still open Neil"

Seems crazy taking Bolasie when there are so many world class home grown international superstars desperately crawling over glass to play for Boro.

For me he fits the criteria:

better than what we have

will come here

• Like 8
  • Tom locked this topic