• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

If we do get Fisher , then along with Morsy, we'll have two nutters in the team...   sort of 

I think we need that @Old Codger We have looked so soft and need to toughen up IMO

1 hour ago, Whoppy said:

Here's a question for you all, as he's a fullback...

Who is your favourite and least favourite fullback Boro have signed? (either flank)

Loved Quedrue and Nsue in particular but I'm going for Geremi! Least favourite was Barragan, the way he couldn't take a throw in blew my mind! 

Danny Mills for his ball forward to Mendieta via Job for Boro's first vs Bolton in the CCup 2004

21 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Did fisher play under warnock at Rotherham ?

@Blanco i dont think he did play for Warnock mate. Think Rotherham signed him the summer Warnock left having kept them up.

57 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Under Ak we never struggled if i csn remember when an injury occurred. We always had good back ups. 

We had that dream emergency window as well where we could more or less loan up until December. Its something I would personally like to be reintroduced. It would have been interesting if Bryn Morris would have stepped up if the emergency window wasn't in place at the time when we signed the likes of Zucculini. 

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Blanco i dont think he did play for Warnock mate. Think Rotherham signed him the summer Warnock left having kept them up.

Sorry @TLF10 I thought he was there for when Warnock arrived late in the season to keep them up. I stand corrected. Apologies to @scotty189 also

13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Sorry @TLF10 I thought he was there for when Warnock arrived late in the season to keep them up. I stand corrected. Apologies to @scotty189 also

Oh don't apologise to me mate. I regularly struggle to work out my *** from my elbow.

• Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic