• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Oh don't apologise to me mate. I regularly struggle to work out my *** from my elbow.

Apparently you can’t lick your own elbow 🤷‍♂️
If that helps @TLF10 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
Just now, Snowblind said:

Morrison from Cardiff is a possibility.

A Warnock favourite. OOC in the summer.

Morrison would be a class signing, he would add to our non existent goal threat from corners. 

Surely Cardiff wouldn't get rid though.

In terms of ability, Fisher is a good defender. He has good pace, is very aggressive, can get up and down, and is good 1 vs 1.

However he is quite a volatile character and gets booked very regularly for silly things, and at times ends up being a bit of a liability. One of his defensive weaknesses is that he isn't strong in the air defending his back post.

If Warnock can get the best out of him, like Neil has in spells, he will be a decent signing for you on the cheap. He does miss a fair few games with small niggles sometimes and that maybe hinders his consistency.

Not sure why he is leaving, his contract is running down, manager apparently likes him yet he wasn't offered another deal.

• Like 13

Why would he move from one mid table club where he's first choice to another midtable club where he's a back up? He's coming in as first choice right back I reckon, I think Warnock will go back to a back 3 as soon as he can. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Whoppy said:

Here's a question for you all, as he's a fullback...

Who is your favourite and least favourite fullback Boro have signed? (either flank)

Loved Quedrue and Nsue in particular but I'm going for Geremi! Least favourite was Barragan, the way he couldn't take a throw in blew my mind! 

Can I just shock you? I liked Luke Young. 

1F0FBAF8-5BA5-48F9-878F-550A2EDBE527.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Why would he move from one mid table club where he's first choice to another midtable club where he's a back up? He's coming in as first choice right back I reckon, I think Warnock will go back to a back 3 as soon as he can. 

He's not been offered a new deal and they've dropped him.

Possibly more money here, and we typically have more chance of promotion than Preston.

But you could be right and we switch to a more defensive formation.

If we get Fisher in then that is 2 in. In an ideal world if we can add a further 2 before transfer deadline it will be great.

if we only get 1 more in before window on top of Fisher and Bolasie i would prefer a striker to another winger. 

We're not gonna go to a back three it may be an option but you don't sign someone like Bolasie if you playing wing backs. Its getting a better replacement than Spence to cover Dykesteel. Warnock said after the game that he doesn't want another centre half he thinks we're coverd. 

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sean Morrison contact runs until summer 2022.

I thought he signed a deal in 2018 which was 3 years + 1 year option? Would mean he's unlikely to leave too cheap, but as a 30 year-old CB I doubt he'd cost too much.

• Tom locked this topic