oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

If we get Fisher in then that is 2 in. In an ideal world if we can add a further 2 before transfer deadline it will be great.

if we only get 1 more in before window on top of Fisher and Bolasie i would prefer a striker to another winger. 

Just out of interest and not because I disagree, but why would you prefer another striker when we have 3 prominent strikers and play 1 up top usually? Another wide player would help play Tav through the middle? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Why would he move from one mid table club where he's first choice to another midtable club where he's a back up? He's coming in as first choice right back I reckon, I think Warnock will go back to a back 3 as soon as he can. 

Hopefully 

17 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

We're not gonna go to a back three it may be an option but you don't sign someone like Bolasie if you playing wing backs. Its getting a better replacement than Spence to cover Dykesteel. Warnock said after the game that he doesn't want another centre half he thinks we're coverd. 

He's been talking about how bolasie is similar in style to Antonio who plays up front. Didn't bolasie play up front for palace under him too?

4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Understand your thinking, but if one or even two of those strikers don't sign new deals in the summer, we then have only one, and that may not be enough for anyone but TP

That’s a bridge we can cross in the summer.

I would like a striker in now just because I don’t think any of our strikers are good enough.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He's been talking about how bolasie is similar in style to Antonio who plays up front. Didn't bolasie play up front for palace under him too?

Possibly i mean the more flexible we are is a only gonna benefit us. 

Edited by Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die
20 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Just out of interest and not because I disagree, but why would you prefer another striker when we have 3 prominent strikers and play 1 up top usually? Another wide player would help play Tav through the middle? 

Mainly because am sick of our current strikers being sh*t. I feel with likes of Watmore, Tav, Bolasie, Johnson crossing etc there enough creativity there but our strikers miss some absolute sitters.

Totally agree we got 3 strikers and only play one up top but Fletcher is not match fit and probs wont be for a month but we need someone to start putting away the chances we do create. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Get him in honestly him on one wing Bolasie on the other with Watmore and Britt up top we'll score alot more goals

I assume we'll be changing the manager too if that's the lineup we'd be starting with!

• Haha 3
  • Tom locked this topic