• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Great news. 2 in and hopefully one or two more. Will be interesting to see if Fisher starts this weekend. 

Some more creativity and a big tough *** up front for me - I think something different to forwards we have right now

Assume Fisher was registered in time for Norwich given we had until 12pm. Dont mind him starting the game tbh. Looks more defensively solid than Spence. 

Sean Morrison would be great. Exactly the type of no nonsense defender we need. Albeit I am loving the more “aggressive no shits taken” Dael Fry this season. He really standing up to physical challenge strikers bring this season.

42 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I’ve heard we want Hoilett & Morrison from Cardiff before deadline, we’re happy to pay small fees to enable us to get them before the summer when their contracts are up

This would be exceptional news hope it's true.

• Like 1

2 in 2 days, wonder who we'll get tomorrow?

Really like this signing.  Good age, plenty of experience at this level, good price, sensible contract length, and seems like he's a bit nasty as well, what's not to like?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic