• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

It's pretty damning on Spence that so soon after the Rotherham game, we sign a new RB.

Unless Dijksteel is going to be out for awhile 

Maybe we are sitting on a £6M offer for Dijksteel and the Club have conditionally accepted pending finding a replacement?

I hope not.

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

It's pretty damning on Spence that so soon after the Rotherham game, we sign a new RB.

Unless Dijksteel is going to be out for awhile 

I think Warnock see’s Spence as more of a winger that can cover as full back if needed, sadly I just don’t think he’s up to it concentration and positional-wise at the moment.

A new RB gives us cover at RB but also CB as Dijksteel can move inside.

• Like 1

With just two signings we now have viable options for a 4-3-3, 4-3-2-1 and 3-5-2. It gives Warnock more flexibility and allows him to have stronger sides even when rotating the squad.

Two very shrewd acquisitions both tactically and financially. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Maybe we are sitting on a £6M offer for Dijksteel and the Club have conditionally accepted pending finding a replacement?

I hope not.

That would be brilliant. 

• Confused 1

I think that 3 nil loss to Rotherham and this week has been a big wake up call that we need cover as been alot of frantic activity since. Glad to see the club are actually having a go trying for promotion. As they could so easily of brough no one in and we sunk back to midtable 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I hope not.

Celtic sold Frimpong for £10m , wouldn't surprise me if they bid for him , and at £6m we would sell ,  anything over £3m and he would be gone 

Edited by Simply Red
Change
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Robin Johnson said:

Got the money from the Bellingham transfer. On another note,Other Geordies - Irving Nattrass, and of course the best right back ever - John Craggs

Irving Nattrass was born in Fishburn. Nearer to us than Newcastle.

• Tom locked this topic