oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Junior Hoilett, like I said yesterday we are in for him with his deal being up in the summer. Not even in the squad today when he’s played the last few games albeit from the bench.

I'd be pretty happy with Junior Hoilett like.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Also worth noting Grosicki not in WBA squad at all and been told by Allardyce to leave.

Warnock did say in Nov when we were linked he would take Bolasie and Grosicki.

Him or Holliett would be good. I feel Holliett would suit us more in terms of his directness and pace. Plus Warnock knows how to get best out of him.

Sorry to go on but Holliets omission from Cardiff squad is very interesting as he started on Wednesday night and McCarthy said Holliett and Ojo were “different class” in training hence them starting ahead of Harry Wilson.

Its odd he gone from starting a game on back of his new manager high praise to not being in squad at all. Therefore he either injured or on way out. Thanks for info @RichAcklam2404

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Youngy228 said:

Grosicki in would be best window in a long long time

I dont want to be a Debbie Downer but Motherwell's back up keeper, Preston's RB and a guy who isnt wanted by any team he has played for in the last 4 years and Grosicki doesnt make the best window in a long long time for me personally. 

• Tom locked this topic