• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

He needs a move and we need to move on without him. The fee and his wages aren’t his fault, that’s what we were paying at the time. I remember thinking he could be the final piece of the jigsaw in Gibson and Monks masterplan. The fact he leaves for a couple of million six months before his deal runs out with no offer on the table and no fanfare just about sums up his time here. Seems like a nice fella, I wish him well for the future, except when he plays us.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, A21 said:

He needs a move and we need to move on without him. The fee and his wages aren’t his fault, that’s what we were paying at the time. I remember thinking he could be the final piece of the jigsaw in Gibson and Monks masterplan. The fact he leaves for a couple of million six months before his deal runs out with no offer on the table and no fanfare just about sums up his time here. Seems like a nice fella, I wish him well for the future, except when he plays us.

you know he'll score vs us for sure. It's the Boro way.

Just now, Brunners said:

you know he'll score vs us for sure. It's the Boro way.

With any luck he’ll transfer his performances for us against Forest over, and we become his bogey team

I’d like Neil Warnock to say to Fletcher ‘right you’re my number 9 for the rest of the season, you’re the main man, Britt’s gone now and Chuba is your back up’ and just see if that brings something out in him. I think he’s maybe been in Britts shadow and he may thrive being the top man. 
Or he could crumble and it could all end in tears 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, A21 said:

I’d like Neil Warnock to say to Fletcher ‘right you’re my number 9 for the rest of the season, you’re the main man, Britt’s gone now and Chuba is your back up’ and just see if that brings something out in him. I think he’s maybe been in Britts shadow and he may thrive being the top man. 
Or he could crumble and it could all end in tears 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think fletch is the number 1 striker anyway unless we bring someone in. From when Warnock has spoken about fletcher it always seems like he rated him as the best striker at the club

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic