• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Adamjr9 said:

If we sell them Britt for 2 million and bring in diedhiou for the 500k that’s being talked about, I think we’ve had their pants down

Depends if Britt fires them into the playoffs or not.

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

That's the risk.

It's absolutely the right decision to move him on, but that doesn't mean it won't bite us in the *** by selling him to a rival.

47 minutes ago, TheJew said:

4231 Viva la Karanka.

Bettinelli

Djiksteel Fry McNair Bola

Howson Morsy

Bolasie Tav Grosicki 

Fletcher

Playing something like that would be a dream. Amazing how at one point we were mainly moaning about Karanka playing leadboots/Clayton and the clamour to replace one with a more forward thinking midfielder. Yet now quite a few fans seem happy with the hugely unambitious trio of Saville/Morsy/Howson.

I genuinely wouldn’t mind Juke. Hasn’t had the best of seasons this year, but last year he got 15G and 3A. The year before that, 14G and 10A. He’d definitely suit our play style more and is a proper target man. He is getting on a bit though, and not sure on what his fee/wages would be.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I've always maintained that Britt will go to another team that has pace and creativity and score ~20, while whoever we get misses just as many chances as Britt but scores less

Unless we got like Mitrovic or someone ridiculous who'd score 20 in any team

However there's a chance we end up with a 3 behind the striker of Bolasie - Tav - Grosicki so there's that, no excuse for whoever comes in and Fletch/Akpom 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Brunners said:

My guess would be Diedhiou, Glatzel and Juke are the three.

I think given finances and given we aren't sure if Warnock is staying beyond this season the most sensible option if we could milk 2m for Britt would be a loan for Glatzel. Probably fits the bill best as someone who can hold it up and bring others into play.

• Like 1
Just now, Dan1234 said:

I think given finances and given we aren't sure if Warnock is staying beyond this season the most sensible option if we could milk 2m for Britt would be a loan for Glatzel. Probably fits the bill best as someone who can hold it up and bring others into play.

Think Juke would be a loan too, from what I saw they're only looking to loan him out I think?

3 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I've always maintained that Britt will go to another team that has pace and creativity and score ~20, while whoever we get misses just as many chances as Britt but scores less

Unless we got like Mitrovic or someone ridiculous who'd score 20 in any team

However there's a chance we end up with a 3 behind the striker of Bolasie - Tav - Grosicki so there's that, no excuse for whoever comes in and Fletch/Akpom 

Britt does not have pace. I don’t see how you can say he’s fast. 

My bad.... mis read your post 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
Just now, BoroBoy1989 said:

Britt does not have pace. I don’t see how you can say he’s fast. 

he didn't? He said in a team with pace and creativity Britt will score 20. Nothing about Britts pace.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Think Juke would be a loan too, from what I saw they're only looking to loan him out I think?

Not sure mate.

I'm just not keen on signing someone perm on a big contract like Diedhiou for Warnock to go and the new guy not fancy him. Would rather a short term solution and readdress in the summer.

• Tom locked this topic