• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Some of you have some pretty high expectations for tomororw... a reputable target man and Grosicki would be wonderful. Please remember this is Boro. I remember a highly anticipated January transfer window under Pulis when I was checking this forum regularly for updates. Then Pulis said everyone went down the pub at 4pm instead. We might sign no one. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Some of you have some pretty high expectations for tomororw... a reputable target man and Grosicki for instance. Please remember this is Boro. I remember a highly anticipated January transfer window under Pulis when I was checking this forum regularly for updates. Then Pulis said everyone went down the pub at 4pm instead. We might sign no one. 

No chance we let Britt go without someone coming in I reckon, Warnock loves having 4-5 strikers at every club he's managed and Britt going leaves us with Akpom and Fletcher who's just been out for months

Just now, Whoppy said:

Some of you have some pretty high expectations for tomororw... a reputable target man and Grosicki for instance. Please remember this is Boro. I remember a highly anticipated January transfer window under Pulis when I was checking this forum regularly for updates. Then Pulis said everyone went down the pub at 4pm instead. We might sign no one. 

I wouldn't call a guy who hasnt played for a *** west brom side and a bang average championship striker high expectations bud.

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

I’ll never forget the January transfer window when we were in the premier league. On the last day we were being linked with jése, bojan and delefou and ended up with guediora 

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:
1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

I wouldn't call a guy who hasnt played for a *** west brom side and a bang average championship striker high expectations bud.

I think he would be a great signing personally, I’ve just been let down too many times by Bausor and co on transfer deadline day. Hoping we do get a couple though

6 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

I think Juke coming in will suit us more with the way we play. He’s limited and not a prolific scorer by any means, but his hold up play and bringing others into play is something we’re missing in a striker 

Doesn't he have 15g a season the past two seasons? Plus he actually contributes assists too, where Britt doesn't.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I can’t believe that if Britt leaves, he’s gonna leave the club with just 2 assists.

4, apparently.

Though I can't remember them for the life of me.

He'll always have the assist to Fletcher against Hull, probably the best goal we've scored in years.

• Like 2

Between us and Forest for the West Brom winger. I'm surprised about Forest as they have an abundance of similar players.

Should have more information tomorrow hopefully. Things not as tight this time within the club as they were the previous window.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

4, apparently.

Though I can't remember them for the life of me.

He'll always have the assist to Fletcher against Hull, probably the best goal we've scored in years.

That goal was lovely...

Outside of the first few month's under Monk, Britt has never lived up to the price tag and we've not had a manger that can seemingly use him. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

If wing goes surely we need a midfielder in too? Could be a very busy day

On this, the club rate Hackney highly. 

Haven't heard anything about Wing departing though.

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Between us and Forest for the West Brom winger. I'm surprised about Forest as they have an abundance of similar players.

Should have more information tomorrow hopefully. Things not as tight this time within the club as they were the previous window.

why don't you just name him? We all know it's Grosicki mate.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

I thought grosicki already turned forest down. He’d be far better off coming to us. Forest have loads of good players there. He’s practically guaranteed a start here

• Tom locked this topic